ACC & PCC Applicants
It is my pleasure to support new and existing coaches to become the best version of themselves so that they may provide the best service to their clients. As a PCC credentialed coach (MCC applicant), and ICF-approved mentor coach, I’ve been credentialed since 2012.
With over eight years of coach training and facilitation experience, I’ve helped hundreds of coaches develop and improve their skills and presence. I understand what’s required to have your recordings accepted by the ICF so that you receive your credential.
10 Hours of Private Mentor Coaching for ACC & PCC Applicants
- One, 60-minute orientation session to kick off your mentoring program followed by nine (9) hours of private mentoring.
- Session 1: We’ll review the ICF Core Competencies and establish your coach development plan.
- Sessions 2-9: include either a live or recorded 30–40-minute coaching session with you and your client. A mentoring session follows where we’ll debrief the session against the ICF core competencies.
- Session 10: A review of what’s needed for your ICF application submission and any last-minute mentoring questions.
- Oral and written feedback are provided for sessions 2-9 where we review recordings.
Investment for private mentoring is $1,750 paid in advance or in two installments of $900 each.
Per ICF standards, mentoring occurs over a minimum of three (3) months
“I had the great fortune of having Scott Masciarelli as my Mentor Coach when I was upgrading from the ACC to PCC with the ICF. I was a bit nervous, not about my coaching abilities, but about the entire credentialing process. Scott assured me that this would be a fun, yet enlightening experience and he was right. Scott is a natural Mentor Coach. He is not only a knowledgeable coach, he knows how to bring areas of needed growth to light. He always followed up each session with a valuable feedback form for my reference. With Scott’s mentoring, I can honestly say that from a metrics view, I went from a 7.5 as a coach to a 9! I highly recommend Scott to anyone looking to grow as a coach or to be credentialed.”
MY MENTORING EXPERIENCE
My coach training and facilitation experience began in 2014 when I joined the faculty of International Coach Academy and Impact Coaching Academy. Just a couple of years later, I began mentoring student coaches. Today I offer this private ACC and PCC mentoring as well as support coaches with the following coach training academies:
Leverage for Leaders Training Academy – ACSTH ICF accredited
Global Academy of Coaching – ACSTH ICF accredited
Center for Transformational Coaching – ICF accredited CCEU